Wednesday 22 June 2011

Week 1 - Getting Started

To tell you the truth, this is not the first blog I have created. However, this will be the first blog I will post on.

When blog and blogging became buzz words, and many started to talk about it, I felt curious about it; and I wanted to learn more. And I found this video which helped me grasp the idea:



I have been asking my students to create blogs for their EFL students. I showed them Blogger and Posterous (http://posterous.com), which I think it is the easiest and quickest to set up. However, not many blogs were created. No wonder, I was not walking my words.

This time, I'll give it a try and see what happens. So, I am eager to get started!

Cheers,
Gonzalo :-)

2 comments:

  1. Greeatings, Gonzalo!

    I have never tried Posterous, but I'll have to check this one out! I wonder why not many were set up for your class, though?

    Thanks for the wonderful tip. And great job embedding the video.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was because I did not encourage my students enough; as I told you, this is my first try with blogs.

    So, let's see how I feel blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete