Saturday 2 July 2011

Week 2- Thinking of possibilities


While visiting your blogs, I started to wonder about the different realities in which we can be working as teachers of EFL.

I, actually, wondered how you guys in Egypt are teaching; or, what levels students have after graduating from their secondary schools in Ecuador; or what kind of teaching appraoches you are using in India.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask all this; or whether I should be writing about something else here. But I guess this is a unique opportunity to learn about others' teaching practices and, in time, create a community of practice. That sounds great to me!

Actually, I've started a community page on Facebook, called Celebrate Learning , to share ideas of how EFL teachers are using technology in their classes.

You know, I am a bit of a dreamer, like John Lennon used to sing, but this possibility is starting to fancy me a lot.

Cheers,
Gonzalo :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gonzalo,
    Greetings from an Indian Dreamer!
    I believe dreaming is living free, without boundaries.
    I like the name of you community Celebrate Learning. I am on fb and will join you soon.
    How do you find noodle tools ?
    May I ask my dreamer friend what he is thinking about his final project. I guess It must be something interesting as you.

    Keep Sharing!

    Mithun Khandwala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just thinking of something to keep the course moving and not wait until the weekly meetings.

    And Noodle Tools, quite interesting, actually I am a Google-man, but those search engines look awesome.

    Cheers,
    Gonzalo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gonzalo

    Wonderful post. This blog is for you to reflect on what you are thinking about, what you are getting from the course. You may be a dreamer, but you're not the only one!!!

    Robert

    ReplyDelete